The video above is an introduction to a new product I’ll be offering soon: a fully customizable scorebook for keeping track of an entire replay season. I’m interested in your feedback. What is the prototype missing? What would this score book need in order to entice you to buy? How much would you be willing to pay?
Any comments or emails with any feedback whatsoever will get a FREE PDF copy of the prototype 1973 Oakland A’s score book that you see in the video.
I really just want to make something really awesome that my fellow baseball simulation game enthusiasts would love to use! Let’s make this the best scorebook any of us has ever used!
Some of its features:
- enough pages to score 190 games (that’s 162 + playoffs + a few more just for the heck of it!)
- cover customized to your project
- spiral binding – you’ll never lose a score card or have loose pages all over your desk again!
- complete real-life statistics for your team, for quick reference
- a short essay customized to your season and/or team, written by Paul Dylan exclusively for your unique score book
- complete as-played schedule for your team, including starting pitchers
- a depth-chart diagram, where you can fill out your club’s depth chart for each position, for handy reference throughout the season
- an additional 152 abbreviated score cards to keep track of other games throughout the league
- blank stat reports included after every 20 games for gamers who like to keep stats manually throughout the season
- complete real-life game results for quick reference
It’s the perfect solution to a problem you might not have even known you had. Once you use the OneForFive.com Project Scorebook, you’ll never go back to your old way again!